What are his feelings/where is this headed?

What are his feelings/where is this headed?

Spiritual13
I met this guy a few months ago and we started getting to know each other more several weeks ago.  I really like this guy but I'm unsure if he feels the same way about me or if his interests are the same (in what he wants from us getting to know each other).  I feel his interest level is high with me but he never directly says how he feels about me.  I would like to keep getting to know him more and for things to develop deeper so I can determine what direction this is going.  I think there is potential for this be long term but it is hard to tell at this point.  I just feel so confused and would like feel like things are more direct between us.  I would really appreciate any clarity and help you could give me.

Thank you,

Spiritual13

Re: What are his feelings/where is this headed?

Mystic Angel
This post was updated on .
Hi Spiritual13 - thank you for posting your question!

Interestingly enough I pulled the Magician 1st major arcana card for this insight. Right off the top I feel this man can bring the "magic" you seek in your life, relationship wise. This card also shows that there is the chemistry and elements of desire and intrigue that comes with new relationships. So it confirms your suspicion that his interest level is high and that the energy is there.
The book meaning of this card does talk about you having the magic within yourself to bring about positive changes and manifestation with this relationship. Have confidence in your feelings and this chemistry between the 2 of you and the relationship will become stronger. This card also indicates communication. So you do need to talk to him, express your feelings for him, and in doing so will show him that he can express his as well. The only bad part about this is mercury is retrograde so communicative efforts right now, may go haywire. So time frame wise since this is the 1st major card, I feel a month from now things will be better for talking and discussing the feelings and your connection, and then you will have much more direct answers from him at that time, when you can have solid communication. Further January, the 1st month of the new year, shows that will be a rather "Magical" time for your relationship and likely when things will get much more deep and more awareness for the long term. Keeping that 1 time frame still intact, it may be a whole year from when you first met each other before you can confirm that solidary to a long term committed situation. BUT the biggest thing right now to remember is that you have the power within you to make this turn out the way you desire: you hold the magic within to manifest your desires. Use it wisely.
I can definitely provide to you a much more in-depth look into all the aspects of this relationship to give you a more specific psychic reading. If interested you can reach me from my contact information below.
Have a great Saturday!
Mystic Angel
xox
http://www.psychic.biz/mystic-angel
--------------------------------
If you would like to have a full in-depth reading with me,
you can reach me here http://psychic.biz/Mystic-Angel
and if you use promo code FALL13 you can get $5 added to your deposit!

Re: What are his feelings/where is this headed?

Bryan
Administrator
Hi Spiritual13,

In addition to Mystic's wonderful response, it's also important to remember that he isn't the most open when it comes to talking about emotions. This may seem confusing because he will exude some strong emotions when he's talking about subjects that he's passionate about, but matters of the heart are often times a different matter all together.

I can understand feeling at a standstill somewhat, but as Mystic stated, keep running with it and let this develop naturally. I strongly believe you will continue to see signs of his affection and will see this grow. I would most definitely consider the idea of openly discussing feelings in the timeframe mentioned as well. It will be a better time and I feel he will be more inclined to openly reciprocate then.

Keep enjoying this connection, embrace the moments, and keep it fun! It does have some long lasting potential. :)

Blessings,

~Bryan
For a detailed reading, please visit me for a live session by clicking HERE

Re: What are his feelings/where is this headed?

Hrchacaer
The head of the information is possible from best essay service. The highlight the main points to the students. The high range of data and reviews can collect from online. The long term using method and materials are available also.