Should I move on or give him another chance?

Should I move on or give him another chance?

Scorpio4
I have been involved with someone for several months.  They went out of town originally for one week but have been gone for several weeks now.  I don't know when they are coming back and we haven't talked much since they have been gone.  I really cared for this guy and truly thought we were making progress but with how things have been over the past several weeks and him not coming back (yet?) I don't know what to think or do.  If or when is he coming back?  Is there any hope for this to turn into anything better if he comes back?  Or any I just wasting my time?  Where is his brain and heart in all of this?  If I ever get the opportunity to talk with him, I don't know if it would faze him that much about whether I go or stay because I have barely heard from him.  I just want to stop feeling like this and know what to do.  Any light that can be shed on this situation would be great.  Thank you.

Re: Should I move on or give him another chance?

Helpful Teresa
I think you already know in your heart what to do.  This guy has disappeared for weeks with minimal contact-this is no way fair.  And definitely not the way you treat someone that you are planning to have a future with.

He is obviously living his life, wherever he has gone to, without looking back.  I know its very difficult when someone doesn't even have the decency to let you know where you stand.  The energy that I'm picking up from him is very self-centered, I'm not picking up a lot of caring about the consequences of his actions.

As far as when he'll be back, I'm not getting that clearly at all; I have to wonder if he has even made that decision yet-I don't think he has.  I'm really getting a sense of he is working while he is out of town, and that work is his biggest priority.  He may stay out of town as long as he finds consistent work there.

If he does come back to town, and you are still waiting, sure he would be willing to see you again.  But you are completely correct in that if you are not waiting, it won't faze him at all.  It's really your decision if you want to stay with, or wait for, someone who disregards you and your feelings so cavalierly.  As I said at the beginning, I'm sure you already know what you should do.

I would be happy to go into this in more depth with you if you would like to contact me personally.

Blessings!

Teresa
http://www.psychic.biz/Helpful-Teresa

Contact me for a more detailed reading at http://www.psychic.biz/Helpful-Teresa