Reconnection

Jo-ann
Hello there, and happy new year.

About a month ago I heard from a old boyfriend (Dav). He found me on facebook. He lives afar, but he is very forward and I'm wondering where this is all coming from, where is it leading to? I am curious about his intentions and true feelings, I guess what do I need to better understand about this reconnection.  (its been many years)

thank you

Re: Reconnection

Helpful Teresa
Hi Jo-Ann,

Happy New Year to you also!

What I'm sensing is that Dav is trying to reconnect with you to a degree.  He definitely has warm memories of you and your time together. He absolutely wants you back in his life, at least as a friend.

I'm not really getting that he has romantic intentions at this moment, but he hasn't shut the door on that either.  He didn't contact you  necessarily looking to get back together, but if it works out that way I believe he would be open to it.

I'm also getting travel in his future, so a visit is not out of the question.

I'm not picking up any ulterior motives on his part, the strongest energy coming through is just that he wants to say hello, to be back in touch, to at least be somewhat friendly.

I hope this helps, and I would be happy to go into things in more detail with you if you contact me at www.psychic.biz/Helpful-Teresa

Blessings!

Contact me for a more detailed reading at http://www.psychic.biz/Helpful-Teresa