Is everything okay?

enra86
My fiance, Mark, has been really distant lately. We've been together for five years now, but I feel like I'm pulling at teeth to even have a conversation. I'm really upset and worried because we are supposed to be married next Spring. Is this going to be ok? What am I doing wrong?

Re: Is everything okay?

Mystic Angel
Hi Enra - thanks for posting your question!
Keeping in mind that right now Mercury is Retrograde communication will be difficult.
I do feel thou that this has been happening since June and maybe even when you started to really get the wedding plans into place and started to focus more on the nuptials then on the needs of the relationship.
I have the strength card pop up which tells me a few things. Your relationship is strong, and you need to focus on that foundation and strength to get thru the rough patch, and into the new year so you can both focus again on what matters - your bond together!
Things look more solid in about 8 weeks time.
Hope this helps you and Mark out! And congratulations for your pending celebrations!
~Mystic Angel
If you would like to have a full in-depth reading with me,
you can reach me here http://psychic.biz/Mystic-Angel
and if you use promo code FALL13 you can get $5 added to your deposit!